Friday, June 30, 2006

sak pase

Just Kidding thats not spanish.

First off I AM SOOO SORRY STEVEN, I didn´t mean to not send you emails, I just don´t have your address. 
Second, Mom and Papa I tried calling you today, Friday, but there was no answer!

I just wanted to send out a a quick note to let everyone know that I am ok.  I will try and call tomorrow but a few of us from my project are going hiking in La Tigre National Park.  You can google it but I can´t cause the internet is slllooooow.  Its ok tho, they have it, right_  I don´t know whjere the question mark is.  A bunch of mi companeros are planning futbol down in the valley so I´m headed off to that.  After I get back from my hike I will try and write everyone back and write more in detail about the hike and the adventuire getting there, think yellow school buses with chickens and gringos!

 I love you all so much and miss everyone of you, please keep sending me emails, they make me sooooo happy!  Take care, and should I join my group_ Yo no se.

PC LOVE,
B

--
Bridget Kathleen French
954.650.5084

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home